Helmet Mounted Beacon
Survoler pour zoomer
The Helmet Mounted Beacon (HMB) is a high-quality, low-cost multi-spectral beacon for covertly marketing blue force personnel. Modes include short-wave infrared (SWIR), near infrared (NIR) and ultra-bright white light. SWIR mode emits no visible signature and is undetectable by conventional night vision equipment but detectable to U.S. and NATO targeting pods and drones.
It offers hand-free advantages like wireless synchronization and haptic feedback to indicate the emitters are working.
- Detectable range more than 10 km
- Standby mode retains sync timing for 24 hours
- Wireless optical synchronization
- Vibration feedback indicates working emitters wihtout visal check
- In low-risk situations the bright white light is easily seen from long distances
|Article international n°||Article américain n°||Longueur d’onde||Puissance optique maximale||Type||Monture||Flux lumineux maximal (blanc)|
|300396||-||VIS (white light) / NIR (850 nm) / SWIR (1550 nm)||-||-||-||-|